Choir Player features list
Full listing of all the features in the Choir Player:
- SEPARATE VOLUME CONTROL of Soprano, Alto, Tenor, Bass and Backing track: The volume level of
all 5 parts can be set exactly how you want them including turning any of the parts off completely.
- SOLO: A shortcut to isolating any 1 part (same as muting the other 4).
- RESET LEVELS: Instantly reset all 5 parts to full volume
- LYRICS: Scroll on screen as the song progresses. You can see which vocal part is singing which lines. The lyric feature can be switched on and off.
- GO TO SECTION: Instantly jump to any song section (verse, bridge, chorus etc.)
- LOOP: Tap the Loop button at any point in the song and the section which is playing will repeat until
Loop is tapped again.
- SPEED: Slow down or speed up the tempo without changing pitch.
- PITCH: Change key
- RESET SPEED/PITCH: Instantly return the tempo and key to the original settings