We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
(1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- (a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website
- (b) information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services including purchases in the App Store and Google Play
- (c) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us
- (d) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters
- (e) any other information that you choose to send to us;
(3) Using your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- (a) administer the website and our products in the App store and Google Play;
- (b) enable your use of the services available on the website and via the App store and Google Play;
- (c) provide user support
- (d) provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- (e) deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
We use the following analytics within the App store and Google Play:
Flurry – analytics, crash reporting, collects user session times, device details, user details, logs custom events
Fabric – analytics, crash reporting, collects user session times, device details, user details, logs custom events, deploy beta
AWS – push notifications, tracks individual device installs and log ins, can be expanded with analytics, crash reporting
GCM/Firebase – actually implements the push notifications, also tracks device installs, can also be expanded with analytics, crash reporting
Apple Push Notification Services – push notifications, tracks individual device installs and log ins, can be expanded with analytics, crash reporting
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- (a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- (b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- (c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
(6) International data transfers
Information which you provide may be transferred to countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area.
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
(7) Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure password- and firewall- protected servers.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).
(8) Policy amendments
(9) Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
- (a) the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00); and
- (b) the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes, by sending an email to us. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
(10) Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
(12) Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (http://www.seqlegal.com).