Terms & Conditions
Welcome to ChoirPlayer.com , customer support and our social media sites including but not limited to Facebook and Twitter. This website “Website” and the ChoirPlay App (“App”) which constitute the service (“Service”) are owned and published by 3FireMusic Limited (“We, “Our” “Us”), registered in England No. 08818773 at 55 Loudoun Rd. London NW8 0DL. Our VAT Registration number is GB172959271
2. Licence to use the Service
Unless otherwise stated, We or our licensors (“Licensors”) own the intellectual property rights in the Service and material contained within the Service. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You agree that when using the Service you abide by all applicable laws.
You may use the Service for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in the Terms.
You must not (without limitation):
- (a) republish material from the Service (including republication on another website);
- (b) sell, rent or sub-license material from the Service;
- (c) show any material from the Service in public;
- (d) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material included in the Service for a commercial purpose unless expressly authorised by Us in writing.
- (e) edit or otherwise modify any material included in the Service;
- (f) redistribute material from the Service (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution) or
- (g) use the App in any way which is illegal or gives rise to or condones or encourages illegality including but not limited to copyright infringement.
By using the Service you expressly understand and acknowledge that all recordings (“Recording(s)”) are so called sound-alikes made and owned by Us and our Licensors. Any apparent connection between any recording and any recording artist is made purely to help the user identify the arrangement of the song. No so-called original masters are used by the Service.
All music, lyrics, trademarks, logos and other content is owned by us and our Licensors and cannot be used in whole or in part without our written permission. All rights are reserved.
4. Limitations and exclusions of liability
You agree and acknowledge that you use the App at your own risk. We will not be liable in any way including but not limited to contract and tort (including negligence).
No warranty of any kind is implied or expressly given in respect of (without limitation) technical standard, the efficiency or suitability of any device used to access the Service, the internet, copyright infringement, accuracy of information or suitability for any purpose.
We shall be entitled to suspend the Service at Our discretion.
We shall not be liable for any economic loss, consequential loss, injury, loss of reputation or goodwill arising from use of the Service.
ChoirPlayer.com may from time to time publish links to 3rd party websites. We cannot accept responsibility for, nor do We endorse any 3rd parties and/or their websites, opinions and contents.
You are responsible for ensuring that the device you use to access the Service meets the minimum technical standards.
At no time will Our liability be greater than the sum the you have paid for content. Your statutory rights will apply.
7. Entire agreement
8. Law and Jurisdiction
This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (http://www.seqlegal.com).